Home >> Application >> Introduction Program
Get up to $1,000 per introduction – act now.
At Staff Care, we are looking for good people – physicians in all specialties, general dentists, physician assistants, CRNAs and nurse practitioners. When you introduce your friends and colleagues to Staff Care you can make up to $1,000 per introduction.
How many people do you know? You may know dozens of people who might be interested in working locum tenens with Staff Care. All you have to do is provide an introduction.
We will pay you $1,000 on introductions to physicians in all specialties and $500 on introductions to general dentists, physician assistants, CRNAs and nurse practitioners who work 20 or more days with Staff Care.
Here’s how it works:
- Any person may introduce a physician, general dentist, physician assistant, CRNA or nurse practitioner to Staff Care.
- Introductions must be provided via the online form below. We will contact the candidate and tell him or her about Staff Care.
- We will then send out an information package to the candidate, complete with application materials and details about the benefits of a locum tenens career.
- You will receive correspondence confirming the eligibility status of the candidate (see Program Rules).
- Once the candidate completes at least 20 days worked with Staff Care (20th day worked must be completed within one year of the date of your introduction), you will be eligible for your award.
- An award will be paid to any person who introduces a qualified candidate who meets all eligibility requirements (see Program Rules).
- If you qualify for an award and you are not a locum tenens working on assignment with Staff Care, you will be contacted to confirm your address before your award payment is mailed.
- Self-introductions are not eligible for an award.
Your personal information
Program Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Introductions must be submitted online via the introduction form above. The form
can be completed and submitted by you, the candidate or a Staff Care employee.
- To be eligible for the introduction award, the candidate must be a fresh contact
for Staff Care (i.e. has not been actively recruited by Staff Care within the last
- If you are a current locum tenens with Staff Care, make sure we have your correct
contact information so we can reward you for your introductions. If you are not
a current locum tenens with Staff Care, make sure you or the candidate submit your
complete personal contact information so we know how to reach you.
- When providing an introduction, no stipulations as to where a candidate must work
- To qualify for the introduction bonus, the name and contact information for both
you and the candidate needs to be included on the candidate’s application or the
- You will earn an award for each healthcare professional you introduce to us who
works 20 days or more on assignment with Staff Care and who meets all contract requirements
during those days worked. Note: the 20 days worked can be worked over multiple assignments
as long as the 20th day worked is completed within one year of the date of introduction.
- In a case of "reciprocal introductions" (two new candidates applying and introducing
each other to Staff Care), only one introduction award will be paid, to be split
between the parties.
- Staff Care and Merritt Hawkins & Associates employees are not eligible to participate.
Employees of any other AMN Healthcare company are eligible.
If you know physicians, general dentists, physician assistants, CRNAs or nurse practitioners
who might be interested in Staff Care, please complete the introduction form above.
You can receive up to $1,000 per introduction when candidates complete 20 or more
days on assignment with Staff Care.