Are you a physician or surgeon considering retirement? Whether you’re retired, semi-retired, or just starting to think about retirement, locum tenens assignments can offer you the best of both worlds of practicing medicine, while enjoying a quality retirement. When you work a locum tenens assignment, you partner with a dedicated team of locum tenens staffing experts. This team handles all travel, lodging, transportation, privileging, medical licensing, and medical malpractice insurance arrangements - at no cost to you. Staff Care’s retired physician and surgeon jobs make it possible for you to enjoy your well deserved freedom while practicing medicine where you want, when you want and how you want.
- Work with the nation’s leading locum tenens physician staffing firm.
- Work a few days, weeks, or a few months at a time.
- Make a great income minus the headaches associated with managing your own practice.
- Earn excellent pay and benefits.
- Opportunities nationwide for every practice specialty.
- Choose from hundreds of locum tenens assignments near your home or favorite vacation spot.
- Choose your practice setting — work in a hospital, clinic or physician group practice.
Employment opportunities for retired surgeons or physicians considering retirement are just around the corner. Locum tenens assignments can be a pathway to retirement — or a temporary return to what you love to do. Have the best of both worlds. Contact Staff Care
today to continue doing what you love to do.