Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
Due to physician shortage, a major health system in Ada, Oklahoma is looking for locums Emergency Medicine coverage.
This opportunity offers:
- Must be American Board of Emergency Medicine
- 12-hour shifts
- Level III trauma
- 20K annual volume
- Electric Medical Record: EPIC
- Single coverage with midlevel support
- All travel, lodging, and medical malpractice insurance provided
- Candidate Qualifications (American Board of Emergency Medicine only)
- Must have Advanced trauma life support
- Must have Oklahoma License
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Incorporated in 1901, it now has a population of 17,000. Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.