Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking Hematology & Oncology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; 3 days per week - can be flexible on days
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Medical Oncology (Hematology and Oncology preferred); Active Minnesota License
In 1835, Companies B, H, and I of the United States Dragoons, under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel Stephen W. Kearney, came through Freeborn County. One of the members of the expedition was Lieutenant Albert Miller Lea, topographer. Lieutenant Lea sketched the outline of the lake that he named “Fox Lake”. Joseph Nicollet later renamed the lake, Lake Albert Lea. In 1855, a small settlement began on the northwest edge of the lake and the town became known as Albert Lea, named after the lake—which was named in honor of Lieutenant Albert Lea.