Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon Credentialing for long term commitment
- Shift Times: 7a-7p, 7p-7a, all in house
- Census: Hovers around 25 for the 2 daytime staff plus the Nurse Practitioner
- Procedures: Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine/Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical Care or Surgical/Critical Care, or Anesthesia/ Critical Care
- Louisiana License
Alexandria is located in Rapides Parish right in the heart of Louisiana. They’ve even taken that name to heart, adopting their central location as the city’s slogan, The Heart of Louisiana
. Beyond being known for its important historical and cultural significance to Central Louisiana, the city is also well-known for its ability to put on a good time with music and cultural festivals.