Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Physician
Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Critical Care Physician to cover full time ongoing in 2021Job details:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Shifts schedule & details: 7a -7p Monday - Friday- On-call requirements: nights and weekends ( preferably 2 weeks on and 2 off)
- Ideal candidates must be comfortable with all the following procedures: Comfortable with ICU care, High acuity, EEG reading, Can handle volume, Medical + Cardiac + Neuro ICU.
- EMR required is Epic
- 10 bed open ICU- and requires consult for patients
- Average 60 day per census
- Candidates must be Board Certified- Critical Care
- Must be comfortable with all procedures
- Must have a clean background
- Must have active Alaska license and DEA at time of presentation
- ACLS, BLS, ATLS, PALS, AND DEA are required
- Must have a Critical Care or Fellowship
Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet. It's known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area’s indigenous groups.