Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Child and Adolescent is preferred but an Adult Psychiatry Physician will be accepted the fit is right.
- Schedule: As soon as credentialed - ongoing until a permanent provider is found. Locums to perm is the preferred option.
- Job Setting: Inpatient facility
- Patients per Day: 12-15
- Types of Cases: Substance Abuse Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder Combined
- Active state license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) required
Glacier cruises, white water rafting, and wildlife excursions-these are just some of the exciting outdoor pursuits that travelers enjoy when they work in Anchorage. Surrounded by dramatic glaciers, majestic mountains and an abundance of wildlife, this region of Alaska offers a slice of untamed wilderness and excellent travel health care opportunities.