Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p or 8:30a-5p. Call one weeknight per week and 2 weekend days per month.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an inpatient setting with an average caseload of 15 patients per day.
- Typical cases include chronically, severely mentally ill, primarily schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder, and unfunded depressed/suicidal/often with substance abuse.
- No more than 3 admissions per day and an average of 3-5 discharges per week.
- Have full support staff.
- Board Certified preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered
- Must have experience in inpatient acute adult setting
Known as the county seat of Anderson County, Anderson offers a variety of activities including fine dining, shopping, bars, spas, and theaters. With all the luxuries of the city, you are only minutes away from Anderson's most popular attraction, Lake Hartwell. Apply today and Anderson, SC may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!