Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p, no weekends or calls. Also open to part-time hours.
- Job Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: Caseload is 20-22 patients, but not every patient is seen every day
- Types of Cases: All adults; Chronic illness, not much acute. Need someone to work the treatment/ meds over objection cases and be able to testify in court
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Illinois license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
Anna is a city in Union County, located in Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois is home to some of the most beautiful and unique lodging destinations in the U.S. Some come for the wine, some come for the scenery.