Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 3 months with option to extend, Monday - Friday, 8a 5p schedule is flexible
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Foundational Dentistry: Diagnostic Services (Examination/Intra-oral Radiography), Preventative/prophylactic Services (includes vital/non-vital bleaching), Non-surgical periodontal treatment, Non-Surgical Dental Extractions – simple and sectional
- Electronic Medical Record- Greenway
- 1 Dental Assistant, 1 Dental Hygienist
- Active Wisconsin license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA),, and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
The name "Antigo" comes from the Chippewa Indian name for the river that flows through the area, "Nequi-Antigo-sebi" meaning "spring river" or "evergreen." In Antigo and the surrounding area, recreational activities include fishing, hunting, swimming, snowmobiling. The Kettlebowl ski area, in nearby Bryant, Wisconsin, provides downhill and cross-country skiing opportunities. The Midwest Collegiate Hockey Association is in Antigo.