Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA)
This facility is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and Requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 2-3 shifts per week, 10-12 hour shifts
- Setting: Outpatient with inpatient rounding
- Types of Cases: Must do vein harvesting
- Requirements: Georgia license preferred
- Temporary privileges available
With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far. Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travel nurses in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city’s numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place to call home.