Job Description & Requirements
General Radiology Physician plus Mammography
Board Certified General Radiologist plus Mammo need in Bainbridge, GA.
- Coverage Dates: December 16 Start OR January 13 Start (Monday – Friday, 8 am-5 pm)
- Type of Patients/Cases: PF, CT, US, MRI, Mammo, Breast Biopsies, Some Flouro
- 57% PF, 26% CT, 9% US, 6% MRI
- Patients per Day/Volume: This location is 50 per day, the additional site will double the volume
- Certifications/Qualifications required: MQSA, Tomo
- PACS System: Intellirad, Transcriptionist: M Modal
In 2009, the Georgia State Legislature declared Bainbridge the "Bass Capitol of Georgia." The Flint River and Lake Seminole offer abundant fishing and water sports. Both attract thousands of amateur and professional fishermen, and many top bass tournaments are held throughout the year. Bainbridge has over 200 hotel rooms and several campgrounds, many with cabins or houses for rent. Nearly 50 restaurants will allow you to find the perfect meal at breakfast, lunch or dinner.