Job Description & Requirements
Telemedecine Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a part-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing coverage:Job Details:
- Part-time; Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 20hrs/week. Physician time is flexible within those hours. No call or weekends.
- Adult Tele-psychiatry from home position
- Will be supporting the Assertive Community Treatment Team.
- Average patients per day is 12.
- 1-2 evaluation per week.
- 20-30 minute med checks and 1hr evals.
- Electronic Medical Record: e-scribe
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Clean and active Maryland License
- Assertive Community Treatment and Tele-psychiatry experience is a plus.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore’s intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city. Apply today and Baltimore, MD may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!