Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine Physician
This facility is seeking Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- As soon as possible start - ongoing
- 12-hour shifts - 1 week per month
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
- Pulmonary Critical Care Board Certification Required
- Not just Pulmonary and not just Critical Care
The capital and second-largest city in the state, Baton Rouge is a bustling metropolis home to one of the biggest ports in the country. Visit the campus of Louisiana State University where eclectic art, music, and culture scene flourishes. Delectable Cajun cuisine is also found throughout the city in addition to the rich cultural heritage that thrives in its buildings, architecture, and landscape.