Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an immediate and ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No weekends, and no call.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an inpatient setting.
- The Physician will be performing evaluations, consults, and medication management.
- Services include units dedicated to the treatment of psychiatric patients with complex psychiatric and medical conditions and individuals with mental illness who face criminal trials.
- Must be certified psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Minnesota
Known as the "Halloween Capital of the World," Anoka is a genuine, historic downtown destination. This makes it a premier shopping destination with some of the most progressive and unique shops that the Twin Cities metro area has to offer. A community of diverse local merchants here to serve, offering antique shops, clothing and gift boutiques, furniture, and home decor. Apply today and Anoka, MN could be the perfect location for your next assignment!