Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician needed in Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- March 30 - April 3; April 27 - May1; June 17 -26; July 13 - 17; August 17 - 21
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mostly general radiology with ports and dialysis catheters
- 5-12 cases per day
- Board Certified; Active Michigan license
- Local providers, no flights - highly preferred
Breathtaking landscapes, urban escapes, unique attractions, a wealth of events, starry skies and rich culture –experience them all in Pure Michigan. Find inspiration for your visit on the open road –from scenic routes to rugged trails. From the sand covered to the well-traveled. They lead us to the beauty of nature and simple pleasures. Here, you can find unique hidden gems and get lost in the music of rolling waves and tranquil forests. Whether you are an urban adventurer or an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie or a thrill-seeker, traveling with your family or making memories with friends –you are on the brink of planning a vacation so unique, it can only be classified as Pure Michigan.