Job Description & Requirements
This opportunity offers:
• Full time hours each week from March 2019 – May 2019. 90 day credentialing.
• Upper Chesapeake -- Physicians take 1:13 first call in-house (come in at 3pm for 16 hours) with post-call day off. Weekends and holiday call is 24-hour inhouse.
• Harford -- 1:13 beeper call with light call back; onehour response time. Post call day NOT guaranteed off.
• Cases include: BB, general, OB (at Upper Chesapeake only), healthy peds, vascular, neuro, thoracic, regional, interventional radiology
o Neuro is >95% spine with very rare crani
o No cardiac or pain
o CRNAs are not expected to place epidurals but are expected to perform spinals. Physicians place epidurals, but may allow CRNAs to do so if proficient.
• Approximately 12,000 surgical cases annually (both hospitals) • Approximately 1,300 deliveries (590 C-sections)
• Board Certified
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes)
• Compliance mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start.