Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Hospitalist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- February 10-16, 2021 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Trauma Level III
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Required
- Must have extensive Hospitalist experience - no new graduates
- Active Maine License, Basic Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Required
In the spring of 1770, Belfast was settled by Scottish-Irish families from Londonderry, New Hampshire. Legend has it that the name Belfast, after the Northern Ireland city, was chosen by a coin-toss. Fear of British attack led these original proprietors to abandon the settlement during the American Revolution, but they returned in the 1780s to build a vibrant, prosperous outpost that would become the market center for the outlying area.