Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) needed in Washington!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Four 10-hour days weekly; 6:50 am - 5:10 pm, a floating day off weekly
- Outpatient surgical facility; all ages, but mainly adults
- Must be able to operate independently, but Anesthesiologist on site
- Board Certified; Active Washington license
The facility is near the beautiful Seattle, Washington –a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest. It’s surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests, and contains thousands of acres of parkland to explore on days off.