Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Locums Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) needed in New Hampshire!
This opportunity offers:
- November/December - Ongoing
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Case: 60% General; 30% Obstetrics; 10% Complex Orthopedic
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): MediTech
- Board Certified; Active New Hampshire license highly preferred
Whether you’re a first-timer, a regular visitor, or a Granite State native, there are endless adventures waiting for you in New Hampshire. The best part is, it’s all close by! New Hampshire has a backyard vibe you’ll be pressed to find anywhere else. Go climbing to the top of a scenic mountain in the morning, and be home to surf the seacoast at sunset. Feel the rush as you swoop past the trees on a zipline canopy tour, or roar through the woods on an ATV. Paddle through family-friendly Class II rapids, or catch a chairlift up our snow-covered slopes and race your friends downhill. Last one to the bottom buys a round of hot chocolate!