Job Description & Requirements
Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Electrophysiology Physician to cover full time ongoing:Job Details:
- Shift Schedule & Setting: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm procedures in the hospital 3 days of the week and clinic 2 days of the week. Also, will oversee the Pacer Device Clinic
- Type of Patients/Cases: 90% adult, 10% geriatric; 5-10 patients per day
- The provider will oversee the Pacer Device Clinic
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
- Requirements: Must be Board Certified, Basic Life Support (BLS) required, Active North Dakota license ( will accept IMLC candidates-please state at the time of submission), Drug Enforcement License (DEA) required
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history.