Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking a Hematology - Oncology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (8-10 hour days) plus call
- Provider will assist with general oncology needs and supervise two advanced practice providers
- Board Certified hematology and oncology
- Active North Dakota license
- Basic Life Support Certification
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota which is home to the tall art deco North Dakota State Capitol which is set on landscaped grounds and nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center and State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history.