Job Description & Requirements
(Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens
This facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota is looking for Neurologist locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history.
- Rounding, admissions, and discharges for an average 10-15.
- ICU Involvement: 1-2 patients per day
- Schedule: December 26 (7a) - January 6 (7a), Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM plus call schedule below
- Call Schedule: Weeknight Call 4:00 PM - 7:00 AM & Weekend Call: Friday 4 PM - Monday 7 AM.
- Neurology board certified required
- Procedures/cases required: electroencephalograms, brain death exams, electromyographies, nerve conduction velocity.
- Procedures/cases preferred: botulinum toxin administration (Botox), sleep studies.
- Electronic Medical Record experience (EMR is EPIC)