Job Description & Requirements
This facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota is looking for Pediatric Physician locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- 24-hour call with rounding once per day, 8a - 8 a
- Coverage Dates: Sporadic vacation coverage needed August forward
- Type of Patients/Cases: Pediatric
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- CSR/DEA Requirements (State or Client): Active North Dakota Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Housing/Travel Accommodations available
- Board Certified Required: Yes
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governors’ Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.