Job Description & Requirements
General Surgery Physician
This facility is seeking a General Surgery Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: August start | Monday - Thursday with evening call & Weekend 24-hour call
- Trauma Level: Level II trauma center
- Advanced Trauma Life Support & Basic Life Support Required
- Board Certification is required
- Active North Dakota license is required
Bismarck's 19-story Art Deco capitol dominates the cityscape as the tallest building in the entire state. Its grounds include historical and cultural institutions including the State Supreme Court, the State Library, and the Liberty Memorial. Stretching along the Missouri River, the Great Plains city is home to extensive parks, hiking trails, and golf courses, as well as the Dakota Zoo and the Super Slide Amusement Park.