Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Starting November 2019 - Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday 7 am through Friday 7 am; 24-hour shifts
- Typical patient volume is 8 – 10 per day in the clinic.
- Duties: Interventional cardiology coverage for inpatient.
- Board Certification required
- Must meet the Case Logs requirements for the past 12 months
Blacksburg, some 12,000 acres nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Alleghany mountains, is special. Nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains, the Town of Blacksburg is part of Montgomery County in the heart of Southwest Virginia’s New River Valley. Because of the town’s award-winning services, reasonable cost of living, safety, moderate climate, and abundant leisure activities, Blacksburg is consistently ranked among the country’s best places to live and has a nationwide reputation as a well-managed, stable, and forward-looking community.