Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant
This facility is seeking Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- 12-hour shifts - rotating day and night shifts
- Thursday - Wednesday cycle, 7 days on, 7 days off
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner Powerchart
- Board Certification Required
- Active Idaho License Required
- Local Candidates Highly Preferred
- Client will not cover flights
Boise is the capital city of Idaho. The Boise River Greenbelt is a series of tree-dotted trails and parks hugging the water's edge. In an art deco building, downtown’s Boise Art Museum has contemporary works and an outdoor sculpture garden. The grand, sandstone Idaho State Capitol Building is nearby. The Old Idaho Penitentiary contains 19th-century prison cells and gallows, plus historic military weaponry.