Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking a Hematology - Oncology locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, no call
- As soon as possible start - Ongoing
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): PowerChart/Cerner
- Board Certification, Active Idaho License, and Basic Life Support Required
- Local Providers Highly Preferred
Boise is the capital city of Idaho. The Boise River Greenbelt is a series of tree-dotted trails and parks hugging the water's edge. In an art deco building, downtown’s Boise Art Museum has contemporary works and an outdoor sculpture garden. The grand, sandstone Idaho State Capitol Building is nearby. The Old Idaho Penitentiary contains 19th-century prison cells and gallows, plus historic military weaponry.