Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p, no call/weekends
- Start immediately; 3 month minimum commitment
- Adult Inpatient State Mental Hospital
- Type of cases: Variety of cases seen, bipolar, severe and acute, depression schizophrenia, and some chemical dependency
- Average length of stay: 7 days
- 2 - 5 discharges per day
2 - 3 admissions per day
10 total units are both acute and sub-acute with 25-30 beds in each.
- Board Certified preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered
- Must have an active Tennessee license, and Drug Enforcement Administration certification.
- Must be comfortable working within a team environment. Current inpatient experience a plus.
Located in Hardeman County, Bolivar is rich in history. The Bolivar historic district features many examples of early architecture. There are approximately 118 buildings on the historical register, including The Pillars, The Columns, McNeal Place, Magnolia Manor, Levi Joy House, and the Little Courthouse Museum. Apply today and Bolivar, TN may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!