Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Radiology Physician
This facility is needing an immediate full-time interventional radiologist!
This opportunity offers:
- Full-time; 8a-5p schedule plus call.
- 5-6 procedures per day. 100% Interventional Radiology (IR). Magnetic Resonance (MR)/Computed Tomography (CT) Cardiacs a plus.
- Access work: dialysis, biliary, central lines and ports and some angiograms, biopsies, and drainages.
- Solo or Team: Team
- Picture archiving and communication system: Carestream
- Voice Recognition System: Nuance
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active Massachusetts license.
With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston’s old-world ambiance.