Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Facility in south central Florida town is seeking a board-certified Radiologist physician for locums ongoing coverage. Multiple shifts are available. Shifts will be Diagnostic radiology with light Interventional radiology. Call a recruiter today for more details.
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: on going and vacation coverage
- Physician Shift Times: Diagnostic: 7am-4pm, Diagnostic: 3p-midnight, Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double): single
- Call Requirements: none
- Modalities: General Diagnostic Readings and light Interventional Radiology Computed tomography: 74; Ultrasound: 62; X-ray: 155; Interventional Radiology: 7-8 cases/day (For Light IR they need to be able to do paracentesis, thoracentesis, punctures, biopsies. )
- Average Time to credential: 90 days
- Acceptable Boards / Criteria: Board Certified Radiology
With Tampa just 10 minutes away, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico nearby, and Orlando’s entertainment paradise nearby, there is endless entertainment for visitors to the Brandon area. Brandon is a suburban community of twenty-nine square miles and more than 100,000 residents. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay features an African-themed entertainment park and the Florida Aquarium displays more than 10,000 plants and animals. For art lovers, the Tampa Museum of Art shows exhibitions ranging from contemporary to classic, and the Museum of Fine Art in St. Petersburg features a permanent collection that includes major artists and artifacts from around the globe. For the adventurous, jet skiing, deep sea fishing and other water activities can be enjoyed at nearby beaches, or just enjoy a short drive to the sugary sands along the Gulf of Mexico.