Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular Surgery Physician
This facility is seeking a Cardiovascular Surgery Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- May 2021 start - Possibility of Ongoing Dates
- 24-hour Call, 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Board Certification in Cardiovascular Surgery Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Certifications Required
- Active Washington License Required
Bremerton has one of the most picturesque settings of any city in the Northwest. It is located on one of the fine, protected harbors of Puget Sound and is the gateway to one of the greatest playgrounds in the United States, the Olympic Peninsula, where mountains, glaciers, forests, lakes, mountain streams, and the sea make it an ideal recreational area. It has within its corporate limits the best equipped Navy Yard in the United States. Bremerton is now a thriving city of approximately 38,000 people. The ships of the United States Navy come and go throughout each year, coming for repairs and overhauls.