Job Description & Requirements
Physiatrist With Pain Management Experience
This facility located in Knoxville, TN is looking for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation provider with Pain Management Experience to offer locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- 30 encounters per shift
- Full-Time Monday - Thursday 8 hr day shifts
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation with Subspecialty in Pain Management required
- Willing to license, but credentialing cannot begin until issued
- Provider will be seeing medical management patients in the clinic
- Professional questionnaire required (see Pamela Baker for Details)
Knoxville is a city on the Tennessee River in eastern Tennessee. Downtown, the Market Square district has 19th-century buildings with shops and restaurants. The Museum of East Tennessee History has interactive exhibits plus regional art, textiles and Civil War artifacts. James White’s Fort, built by the Revolutionary War captain, includes the reconstructed 1786 log cabin that was Knoxville’s first permanent building.