Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - Shifts vary
- Job Setting: Hospital Only
- Types of Cases: General, Endoscopy, Vascular, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Neuro, ophthalmology, Otolaryngology.
- Requirements: Board Certification
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
The northernmost of New York City’s five boroughs, The Bronx is one of the city’s most storied communities. The Bronx is home to several universities including Fordham and City University of New York. Sports fans will want to pay a visit to Yankee Stadium, which opened its doors in 1923 and is a truly iconic facility. The Bronx has a rich arts history and is widely held as one of the places where hip hop was born. Culture seekers can check out the Hush Hip Hop Tour to see some of the historic sites where the genre blossomed. The Bronx offers a wealth of dining, sports, entertainment and cultural activities and is one of New York City’s many intriguing, culturally rich communities.