Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
A full-time adult psychiatrist
is needed for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider must be comfortable seeing adult patients and experience with co-occurring population.
- Outpatient setting.
- 18-20 average patients per day.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Subspecialty in Addiction Med and Psychiatry preferred.
- Suboxone certification and must be enrolled in New York State Medicare and Medicaid.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
The northernmost of New York City’s five boroughs, The Bronx is one of the city’s most storied communities. The Bronx is home to several universities including Fordham and City University of New York. Sports fans will want to pay a visit to Yankee Stadium, which opened its doors in 1923 and is a truly iconic facility. The Bronx has a rich arts history and is widely held as one of the places where hip hop was born. Culture seekers can check out the Hush Hip Hop Tour to see some of the historic sites where the genre blossomed. The Bronx offers a wealth of dining, sports, entertainment and cultural activities and is one of New York City’s many intriguing, culturally rich communities. Apply today and Bronx, NY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!