Job Description & Requirements
(Psych) Locum Tenens
Adult Outpatient facility is needing a full-time adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:
This opportunity offers:
- 18-20 hours/week. No call.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an inpatient setting with an average of 12 patients per day.
- Proficiency in Spanish is essential.
- Board Certified candidates preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have a clean and active New York State License.
The northernmost of New York City’s five boroughs, The Bronx is one of the city’s most storied communities. The Bronx is home to several universities including Fordham and City University of New York. Sports fans will want to pay a visit to Yankee Stadium, which opened its doors in 1923 and is a truly iconic facility. The Bronx has a rich arts history and is widely held as one of the places where hip hop was born. Culture seekers can check out the Hush Hip Hop Tour to see some of the historic sites where the genre blossomed. The Bronx offers a wealth of dining, sports, entertainment and cultural activities and is one of New York City’s many intriguing, culturally rich communities.