Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Staff Care is currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls region in New York!
This opportunity offers:
- Shift schedule will be Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Two late days per week
- Cases include General Surgery, Bread and Butter, Orthopedics and Gynecology
- No Obstetrics, Hearts, or Neurology cases
- Electronic Medical Record: Cerner
- Travel and lodging provided
Set on the east end of Lake Erie, Buffalo is the second most populated city in New York and a wonderful destination for sightseeing, shopping, and enjoying some leisure time. The city is well known for its lovely historical buildings, including the Art Deco-style City Hall. In recent years, Buffalo has undergone some revitalization and now offers some wonderful public spaces in the city center and along the waterfront. Getting around is easy on the Buffalo Metro Rail, an above-ground train that offers free service for stops in the downtown and Canalside area.