Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
Locums Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician opportunity in Cadillac, Michigan.
- Call coverage only; 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- 2 weeks per month - December and January
- Additional dates to follow
- Board Certification required
- Must have Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, and Controlled Substances Registration
Cadillac maintains a number of state historic landmarks. Most are marked with a green "Michigan Historical Marker" sign, which includes a description of the landmark. Six sites with the city are marked: Cadillac Carnegie Library, Charles T. Mitchell House, Clam Lake Canal, Cobbs & Mitchell Building, Cobbs & Mitchell No. 1, and the Shay Locomotive. Two more are in the near Cadillac area: Caberfae Ski Resort and Greenwood Disciples of Christ Church; and another two are in surrounding Wexford County, marking Battle of Manton and the First Wexford County Court House.