Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician or Nurse Practitioner
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist or nurse practitioner!
This opportunity offers:
- Flexible schedule. Up to 8 hours/day 5-7 days/week. With call coverage.
- The provider will be seeing primarily adult and geriatric patients in an inpatient setting.
- Average length of stay: 12 days.
- Have mid-level providers and medical assistants on staff to assist the physician.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
Casper is a city in central Wyoming. It’s home to the National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, featuring dioramas and hands-on displays that evoke the journeys of 1800s pioneers. Contemporary art is on show at the Nicolaysen Art Museum. Fort Caspar, a reconstructed 1865 military post, houses a museum with local-history exhibits like a 1901 sheep wagon. South, Casper Mountain offers a waterfall and ski slopes. Apply today and Casper, WY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!