Job Description & Requirements
- This is an ongoing need with the facility
- 12 hr. in-house gastroenterology hospitalist support with 12 hours of night off-site call.
- Scopes in the morning, they generally start them at 8:00 am, but call does start at 7 am. Then rounding(patient care) and see any consults that are called in.
- Standard services expected from Gastroenterology physician. ERCP preferred.
- Daily Patient Volume 27
- Hospital support includes PAs, RNs. Practice support CMAs and PA.
- EMR- eClinicalWorks --- Patient Keeper
- Board Certification
- Must perform ERCP
is a beautiful historic seaport city in the state of South Carolina in the United States of America. Its historic downtown is on a peninsula formed by two rivers, Ashley and Cooper, flowing into the Atlantic, and protected from the open ocean by surrounding islands.