Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time adult psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients with a variety of diagnoses. Will be in an Assertive Community Treatment Team seeing adults only in Charlotte Mecklenburg County.
- Have registered nurses, and social workers on staff.
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Must be board certified.
- Must have active North Carolina License, Medicare, Medicaid, and successfully complete MCO process.
North Carolina’s largest city, Charlotte is a thriving metropolis housing the headquarters of some of the most important financial companies and businesses in the country. In addition to the energetic downtown area you will also find an abundance of outdoor pursuits and beautiful sights - take up bike riding or just wander through Latta Plantation Park while enjoying all of the natural sights and sounds. Apply today and Charlotte, NC may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!