Job Description & Requirements
Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate child and adolescent psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Nights and weekends schedule. No call.
- The provider will be seeing children and youth ages 6-17 in an inpatient setting.
- Cases include a variety of diagnoses.
- Have staff that include a psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse, therapist, and behavioral health technicians.
- EMR: ECHO
- Must be board certified.
- Must have active NC license, DEA, Medicare, Medicaid, successfully complete MCO process.
North Carolina’s largest city, Charlotte is a thriving metropolis housing the headquarters of some of the most important financial companies and businesses in the country. In addition to the energetic downtown area you will also find an abundance of outdoor pursuits and beautiful sights. Take up bike riding or just wander through Latta Plantation Park while enjoying all of the natural sights and sounds. Apply today and Charlotte, NC may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!