Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: June weekends only. Saturday and Sunday, approximately 3 hours
- Job Setting: Inpatient, youth network
- Patients per Day/Volume: admission patients only
- Types of Cases: mental disorders, substance, behavioral, etc.
- Electronic Medical Record- Echo Vantage
- Child and adolescent experience is required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active North Carolina license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
Greensboro is a city in North Carolina. The Greensboro Science Center houses red pandas, sharks and a hands-on museum. Nearby, Guilford Courthouse National Military Park has displays on the American Revolution. Video re-enactments and interactive exhibits trace the civil rights struggle at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. The Bog Garden is a wetlands area with flowers, birds and an elevated boardwalk.