Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician
New need for a Diagnostic Radiologist.
This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 8 am to 5 pm; Weekends available
- Other Shifts for later work as an option: 6am – 3pm, 4pm-12am, 5pm – 1am
- 100 – 150 Studies a Day (average 120)
- Have to be able to read cross-sectional studies and Neurology studies
- Voice recognition/Transcription – Powerscribe
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Carestream
- Board Certified
The city has its own typeface, Chatype
, which was launched in August 2012. According to the Nooga.com website, this marks the first time that an American city has its own custom-made typeface and also the first time a crowd-funded custom-made typeface has been used for any municipality in the world.