Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist for nurse practitioner!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8:30a-5p schedule but hours are flexible, 40 hours/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an outpatient setting.
- 11-13 patients per day.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have Virginia License.
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certificate.
Chesterfield Court House is an unincorporated community that is the county seat of Chesterfield County, Virginia. Explore the authentic roots of the United States in Chesterfield County, VA - where Pocahontas once lived, the first tobacco crops were grown to sell in Europe, the first college was established and the first American hospital was built. Feel the enduring presence of history from North America's second successful English settlement, the Citie of Henricus, founded in 1611 by Sir Thomas Dale, which serves as the foundation of modern-day Chesterfield, VA. Taking its name from Philip Dormer Stanhope, Fourth Earl of Chesterfield, the county's historical contributions include being the first place in the nation where coal was mined commercially, which led to the first paved road and the first railroad in Virginia.