Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adult Psychiatry Physician
Needing an immediate part-time Child and Adult Psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity starting March 25, 2019:
- ????16 to 24 hours per week
- Child Outpatient with some Adult psychiatry coverage
- 12-15 patients per day
- Serve a caseload that is a combination of adult as well as children and adolescent individuals with multiple/complete co-occurring MH, ID and SA diagnoses.
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have clean and active Virginia License
- Must be tech savvy and able to work with an electronic health record
Located in Chesterfield County, explore the authentic roots of the United States in Chesterfield, VA - where Pocahontas once lived, the first tobacco crops were grown to sell in Europe, the first college was established and the first American hospital was built. Apply today and Chesterfield, VA may be the perfect location for your next assignment!