Job Description & Requirements
Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago with its noted Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works.
- Dates: Starting 8/06/19 Tuesday and Friday (only) 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Mix of adults and children. Extractions (simple and surgical) fillings, sealants, exams
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-15
- Medicaid preferred but can bill under facility so just need to be open to Medicaid credentialing while working.
- Local candidates only. No mileage reimbursement.