Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician
This facility is seeking a Family Medicine Physicians locum tenens support in Chicago, Illinois.
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 AM-5 PM (No Call).
- Types of cases: Sick, well, flu, COVID, physicals, chronic care. Standard outpatient FQHC setting.
- Must have an active Illinois state license.
- Must have an active Illinois DEA.
- Must be board certified or eligible in Family Medicine.
- Highly desirable if able to speak Hindu/Urdu.
- 5 years of experience required.
Situated on the banks of Lake Michigan, this Midwestern metropolis combines global high-style with a friendly, down-home soul. Along with its superb medical facilities, visitors to Chicago relish the city’s29-mile-long lakefront park, fabulous shopping districts, multicultural neighborhoods, and world-class arts and entertainment.