Job Description & Requirements
Head and Neck Surgery Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage Dates: Upon completion of credentialing – Ongoing (3 Month Minimum Commitment), prefer 6 month
- Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8 Hours daily; Average 3-3.5 Clinic Days per week and 1-1.5 Surgery Days per week
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Will participate in call rotation; Estimated 1:10 rotation for night call or call shift (during working hours) covering emergency surgeries in the emergency room.
- Board Certification/Truly Board Eligible
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification
Portland is renowned for its galleries, performance venues, and cinema. Pubs, coffee shops, farmers markets, parks, and gardens are everywhere. Culture is not hard to find as many cultural activities abound.