Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician
This facility is seeking an Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine Physician Locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania!
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
Clarks Summit is named after William Clark, a veteran of the Revolutionary War's Battle of Bunker Hill. Clarks Summit is home to many touristic attractions that will ensure great photos during your stay!
- Dates: As soon as possible for 6 months with the option to extend
- Credentialing is only 2-3 weeks
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm with a 30-minute lunch
- 100% Adult Patients
- Board Certified, Board Eligible or successful completion of a 3-year residency
- Active Pennsylvania license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certification required